Friday, May 30, 2008

bonjour

Hey!! So how are your summers going??

Let's begin with the job situation. I found a couple of jobs...I am just waiting for them to begin. I am working at Arts Camp (the one at S.J...that pretty much everybody went to..I went for 3 years) as an assistant. I don't know what subject that I am assisting with, but I put down that I wanted to work with kids in grades K-2 and my preferential subjects were: 1) Ceramics, 2) Photography, and 3) Mosaic. Not that I know anything about Mosaic. I thought it sounded interesting...

Anyway, I am also working at my uncle's veterinary clinic again this summer. I didn't think that I would be doing that because I thought all of the jobs were taken, but then he offered me to begin next week. so I start tuesday.

I am making a cake tomorrow for the Great American Bake Sale. I got a star-shaped cake pan and things like that...will post a picture of it when I'm done. whoo.

Going to see Sex and the City with Robin tomorrow. I'm enjoying all of these good movies coming out this summer.

Kelli, when are you coming home from...Oregon, right? not stalking you on xanga or anything...heh...

Anyway. Have a good weekend!! Talk to you later,
-Meredith