Tuesday, May 20, 2008

(sort of) friday 5

I got a friday5 set of questions from here and decided to fill out the answers. Even though it's Tuesday. Oh well. tuesday5 it is, then.
  1. What's your favourite TV network? Food Network
  2. If you could create your own channel, what would it be? A combination of Food Network Shows [Ace of Cakes, Good Eats, Food Network Challenge, Iron Chef, etc] and shows about Broadway. Also, late at night, my network would change (kind of like nickelodeon changing to nick-at-nite) to show good older shows like: I Love Lucy, The Brady Bunch, The Cosby Show, Roseanne, Full House, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, etc. Pretty much like Nick-at-Nite minus the crappy shows that they show constantly. I like movies, but I'd try to shy away from them because I hate it when you miss the beginning and can't watch the rest of the movie when you missed the first 15 minutes. Oh, and I'd also have random marathons of Hey Arnold! and Doug. ooooh, and Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, The Office, Project Runway, Top Chef, and Flight of the Conchords. My tv channel would be combining good shows from other networks, I guess.
  3. What TV show did you watch as a child, that you wish they would bring back? Hey Arnold and Doug...and Muppet Babies. yeeeeah!
  4. What show have you always hated, and wonder why they ever made such a dumb show? ...people will hate me for this, but Ren and Stimpy. I always hated that one and could never understand how people could watch that crap.
  5. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? let's see...I already own several seasons of: Degrassi: the Next Generation, The [British] Office, House, Sex and the City, Scrubs, and Flight of the Conchords. Really want networks to make DVD sets of Doug and Hey Arnold (I know, I'm obsessed. I really miss those shows and want to watch them again!!) Also want to buy the sets of the (American) Office.
That's it!! see you later,
-Meredith